Banana Pudding Cheesecake Dip is an easy dessert recipe for a crowd.
If you need to make a shit-load of dessert for a bunch of people, this is a good recipe. It makes a ton. It’s pretty easy too. Just blend cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla pudding, and ripe bananas with a mixer. Then, serve the dip with vanilla wafers.
Banana Pudding Cheesecake Dip
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 ripe medium-size bananas, sliced
- 2 cups prepared vanilla pudding*
- Vanilla wafers for serving (I used 2 boxes)
- Add the cream cheese and powdered sugar to a large bowl. Beat with a mixer on medium-low speed until smooth. Add the banana to the bowl. Beat on low until the banana is well incorporated.
- Add the pudding to the cream cheese mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve with vanilla wafers for dipping.
*You could buy prepared Jell-O pudding cups or make your own pudding. If you make your own pudding from a box, use the stove top pudding not the instant pudding mix because the instant kind gives the dip an artificial taste. Make sure the pudding is completely cooled before adding it to the dip.