Banana Pudding Cheesecake Dip is an easy dessert recipe for a crowd.
Banana Pudding Cheesecake Dip is perfect if you need to make a ton of dessert for a bunch of people. It makes a lot. It’s pretty easy too. Just blend cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla pudding, and ripe bananas with a mixer. Then, serve the dip with vanilla wafers.
Banana Pudding Cheesecake Dip
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 ripe medium-size bananas, sliced
- 2 cups prepared vanilla pudding*
- Vanilla wafers for serving (I used 2 boxes)
- Add the cream cheese and powdered sugar to a large bowl. Beat with a mixer on medium-low speed until smooth. Add the banana to the bowl. Beat on low until the banana is well incorporated.
- Add the pudding to the cream cheese mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve with vanilla wafers for dipping.
Inspired by Banana Pudding Dip.
You may also like my Crock Pot Apple Cinnamon Roll Casserole.