Crock Pot Apple Cinnamon Roll Casserole is an easy recipe for breakfast & brunch.
Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole with Apples is cut up cinnamon rolls and chopped apples that are coated in a sweet egg custard in a slow cooker.
How to make Crock Pot Cinnamon Rolls:
Start by opening 2 tubes of refrigerated cinnamon rolls. Cut each cinnamon roll into quarters. Add the cinnamon rolls to a large slow cooker.
Add 2 cups of chopped apples on top of the cinnamon rolls.
In a large bowl, add eggs, half & half, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon. Whisk until well combined.
Pour the egg mixture over the cinnamon rolls and apples.
Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 2 1/2 hours.
Use the icing packages that came with the cinnamon rolls and drizzle the icing over the casserole.
This recipe was adapted from this recipe from Fake Ginger.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these affiliate links, I make a commission at no additional cost to you.
Looking for more great breakfast casserole recipes? Check out my:
Tools used to make these Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Rolls:
- 6 Quart Crock Pot – I like this one because it seals for easy transport & is programmable
- Mixing Bowl – This set has 4 sizes and sealable lids
- Whisk – This colorful set has 3 sizes and is silicone for scratch resistance
- Liquid Measuring Cups – This glass set has 3 sizes
- Dry Measuring Cups – This is a high quality stainless steel set that’s stackable
- Measuring Spoons – These magnetically snap together & easily fit in spice jars
CROCK POT APPLE CINNAMON ROLL CASSEROLE
- 2 (12 oz.) cans cinnamon rolls
- 2 cups peeled and chopped apples (about 2 large apples)
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Spray the bottom and sides of a large oval slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Open the cans of cinnamon rolls and set aside the icing packages. Cut the cinnamon rolls into quarters.
- Add the cinnamon rolls in an even layer in the crock pot. Top with an even layer of apples.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, half and half, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon. Whisk until well combined. Pour evenly over the cinnamon rolls.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 2 1/2 hours. Butter from the cinnamon rolls may rise to the top making the casserole look wet. That does not mean the casserole needs more cooking time.
- Drizzle the icing packages over the casserole or serve with the icing packages to drizzle over individual servings.
- Serve warm. Keep the slow cooker on the warm setting if not serving immediately.