Dill Pickle Dip – Easy appetizer dip recipe with cream cheese mixed with pickle juice and chunks of pickles, diced red onion, and shredded cheddar cheese.
You only need a few ingredients and a few minutes to whip up this easy appetizer recipe.
Dill Pickle Dip Ingredients:
- softened cream cheese
- pickle juice
- chopped dill pickles
- shredded cheddar cheese
- diced red onion
- dippers: pretzel chips, melba toast, crackers, etc.
How to make this easy appetizer dip recipe:
- Add softened cream cheese to a bowl with the pickle juice from a jar of pickles.
- Mix with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Add chopped dill pickles, shredded cheddar cheese, and diced red onion.
- Stir the dip until it’s well combined.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serve with dippers.
Try these other dip recipes:
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese -softened
- 1/2 cup pickle juice
- 3 cups chopped dill pickles (a 32 oz. jar of whole baby dill pickles is perfect)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- For serving: Dippers like pretzel chips crackers, melba toast, etc.
In a large bowl, add the softened cream cheese and pickle juice. Use an electric mixer to mix on low speed until well combined.
Add the pickles, cheddar, and red onion. Stir to combine.
Cover and store in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours and up to 3 days.
Stir before serving with dippers like crackers, melba toast, pretzel chips, etc.
Recipe Adapted from Noble Pig