Dill Pickle Dip – Easy appetizer dip recipe with cream cheese mixed with pickle juice and chunks of pickles, diced red onion, and shredded cheddar cheese.
You only need a few ingredients and a few minutes to whip up this easy appetizer recipe.
Dill Pickle Dip Ingredients:
- softened cream cheese
- pickle juice
- chopped dill pickles
- shredded cheddar cheese
- diced red onion
- dippers: pretzel chips, melba toast, crackers, etc.
How to make this easy appetizer dip recipe:
- Add softened cream cheese to a bowl with the pickle juice from a jar of pickles.
- Mix with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Add chopped dill pickles, shredded cheddar cheese, and diced red onion.
- Stir the dip until it’s well combined.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serve with dippers.
Try these other dip recipes:
Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese -softened
- 1/2 cup pickle juice
- 3 cups chopped dill pickles (a 32 oz. jar of whole baby dill pickles is perfect)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- For serving: Dippers like pretzel chips crackers, melba toast, etc.
- In a large bowl, add the softened cream cheese and pickle juice. Use an electric mixer to mix on low speed until well combined.
- Add the pickles, cheddar, and red onion. Stir to combine.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours and up to 3 days.
- Stir before serving with dippers like crackers, melba toast, pretzel chips, etc.
Recipe Adapted from Noble Pig