Easy White Sangria – This white peach sangria is made in minutes with white wine, peach schnapps, orange juice, lemon lime soda, and sliced fruit.
White Wine Sangria
This drink is perfect for brunch! It’s so easy to make. And, it comes together in minutes. It tastes like a combination of sangria and a fuzzy navel with refreshing peach and orange flavors.
How To Make This White Sangria Recipe
*Note: The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post.
- Add a bottle of white wine to a large serving pitcher (I like Pinot Grigio or Resiling for this).
- Add orange juice, lemon lime soda, and peach schnapps.
- Add sliced oranges and strawberries.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve cold or over ice.
Try These Other Great Sangria Recipes
Watch The Step By Step Recipe Video For Easy White Sangria Below
Easy White Sangria Recipe
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine try pinot grigio (dry) or reisling (sweet)
- 1 cup peach schnapps
- 4 cups orange juice
- 2 cups lemon lime soda
- 1 large orange -sliced
- 1 cup strawberries -sliced
- Stir the white wine, peach schnapps, orange juice, and soda in a large pitcher.
- Add the sliced oranges and strawberries.
- Serve the sangria cold or over ice.