Samoas Dip – An easy dessert dip recipe that tastes like girl scout cookies. A great brunch fruit dip or cookie dip to feed a crowd.
Every great brunch needs a dessert dip. 🙂
Dessert dips are perfect for feeding a crowd because people tend to only scoop out a couple tablespoons at a time. This samoa dip is an easy dessert recipe that’s sure to please everyone.
How to make Samoas Dessert Dip:
- Add sweetened shredded coconut to a skillet.
- Toast until golden brown.
- Beat cream cheese and marshmallow fluff together in a bowl.
- Add caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, and toasted coconut.
- Transfer the samoas dip to a serving bowl.
- Top with more toasted coconut, caramel sauce, and chocolate sauce.
- Serve with cookies and fruit.
Looking for more dessert dips to serve at brunch? Try these!
- Banana Pudding Cheesecake Dip
- Cannoli Dip
- Funfetti Cheesecake Dip
- Snickers Cheesecake Dip
- Monster Cookie Dough Dip
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 8 oz. cream cheese - room temperature
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon caramel sauce (ice cream topping)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce -divided
- For serving: vanilla wafers, graham crackers, sliced fruit
Toast the coconut: Add the coconut to a skillet and place it over medium heat. Cook 8-10 minutes, stirring often, until about half of the coconut is golden brown.
For the Dip: Add the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff to a large bowl. Beat on low to medium speed until smooth. Add 2/3 cup of the toasted coconut, 1/4 cup of caramel sauce, and 1 tablespoon of chocolate sauce. Mix until combined.
Transfer the dip to a serving bowl.
For the Topping: Sprinkle the remaining 1/3 cup of coconut evenly over the dip. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce and 1 tablespoon of chocolate sauce.
Serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator. Serve with cookies or fruit.