Ranch BLT Pasta Salad recipe
Ranch BLT Pasta Salad - It's like a BLT mixed with cold pasta and ranch dressing. It's a great side dish to bring to a brunch, cookout, or BBQ.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 10 servings
- 6 oz. uncooked bow tie pasta plus water for cooking (about 2 1/2 cups dry)
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon pieces (from about 6 strips of bacon)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Optional: salt and pepper
Cook the pasta according to it’s package directions.
Use a strainer to drain the water from the pasta. Run cold water over the pasta in the strainer for 1 minute. Transfer the drained pasta to a large bowl.
Add the lettuce, tomato, bacon, and ranch dressing. Stir until well combined. Optional: Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving.
Serving: 1/10th of the recipe | Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 231mg | Potassium: 136mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1675IU | Vitamin C: 2.9mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0.6mg