People lose their shit over some pinwheels. Seriously. These Cream Cheese Italian Pinwheels are definitely worth loosing your shit over.
Cream Cheese Italian Pinwheels – A pinwheel appetizer filled with cream cheese, ham, salami, banana pepper rings, shredded lettuce, and Italian dressing.
Impress the hell out of everybody at your next party with these tasty little bastards. Layer. Roll it up. Chill. Slice. Stuff it in your face. Done.
Cream Cheese Italian Pinwheels
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 large (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 9 oz. deli ham, thinly sliced
- 7 oz. hard salami, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup drained banana pepper rings
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 tbsp. Italian dressing
- Divide the cream cheese among the tortillas. Spread the cream cheese in a thin layer to cover the tortillas.
- Add thin layers of ham and salami, covering half of each tortilla.
- Spread the banana pepper rings in a line down the middle of the tortilla, along the edge of the meat.
- Add the lettuce and Italian dressing to a bowl. Mix until the lettuce is evenly coated. Spread the lettuce evenly over the meat.
- Starting with the end that has the toppings, roll up the tortillas as tightly as you can.
- Tightly wrap the rolls in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes (no longer, 45 minutes is the sweet spot).
- Remove the plastic wrap. Slice each roll into 12 pieces, making 48 pinwheels.
- Line a platter with paper towels. Arrange the pinwheels evenly on the platter and serve immediately (the paper towels prevent the tortilla from getting soggy).
Store sliced pinwheels in a paper towel lined, sealed food storage container in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.